James Carrion has over 15 years of combined experience in computer training and consulting. He is highly rated among his students and well respected within the industry. You can read hundreds of first-hand student evaluations, and we will be happy to send you alumni references on request.
Mountain View Systems' instructor James Carrion is very highly rated and well respected among his peers and students. Since 1998, James has helped certify 2,918 of 3,080 boot campers, a 94.7% success rate. James has over 20 years in computer technical support and training experience.
In August 2011, Carrion became one of just 100 professionals in the world holding the title of Microsoft Certified Master (MCM). He is a Microsft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), Microsft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Certified Novell Instructor (CNI), Master Certified Novell Engineer (MCNE) and Certified Novell Engineer (CNE).
He brings his real world knowledge and veteran instructional expertise to the classroom. Carrion's students regularly praise his:
- Thorough grasp of the subject matter;
- Unique ability to make tough concepts easy to understand;
- Patient, personable connection with his students that keeps them relaxed, focused and on track;
- Effective use of instructional tools and interactive exercises, group discussions and an engaging "hands on" approach.
James is the owner and principal instructor for Mountain View Systems, LLC. He writes The IT Pro's Guide to Microsoft Technology Blog for WindowsITPro Magazine covering topics such as Active Directory, DNS, Certificate Services, Federation Services, Windows Server 2012, and Hyper-V. He also wrote a blog following his Microsoft Masters Certification.
Anthony Carrion has been a key player in the growth and development of MVS since 1997. He has earned several Microsoft certifications and holds a degree in Anthropology from Colorado State University.
Many students will agree that Anthony goes out of his way to help every student during the class - just look for the big Italian guy who is always smiling on your first day of class!
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) on Server 2008
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) on Server 2008
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) on Windows 7
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on Server 2003