18-Day MCITP/MCTS 2008 Certification Boot Camp
Continue to build on your existing skills and be one of the first to become a certified expert on Windows Server 2008. Windows Server 2008 is the powerful new server technology that helps you increase the flexibility of your server infrastructure while saving time and reducing costs.
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSEs) in Windows Server 2003 can quickly and easily transfer their skills to achieve Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) and Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) accreditations on Windows Server 2008.
The MCTS credential enables professionals to target specific technologies and distinguish themselves by demonstrating in-depth knowledge and expertise in those technologies.
The Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) credential lets you highlight your field of expertise. Now you can distinguish yourself as an IT professional with the current skills and proven job-role capabilities to work effectively with a comprehensive set of Microsoft technologies.
Make the transition from MCSE: Windows Server 2003 to MCITP/MCTS: Windows Server 2008
Professionals with an MCSE on Windows Server 2003 must pass four exam to become an MCITP and MCTS on Windows Server 2008, or just your MCTS. Existing MCSEs who pass this exam earn six distinct certifications:
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 - Active Directory Configuration
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 - Network Infrastructure Configuration
- MCTS: Windows Server 2008 - Application Platform Configuration
- MCITP: Windows Server 2008 Administrator (Optional)
- PRO: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator
- Windows 8 MCSA
- Exam 70-646 PRO: Windows Server 2008, Server Administrator
- Exam 70-647 PRO: Windows Server 2008, Enterprise Administrator
- Exam 70-649 TS: Upgrading your MCSE on Windows Server 2003 to MCTS on Windows Server 2008
- 70-687: Configuring Windows 8