Microsoft Certification Benefits & Advantages
Why Get a Microsoft MCITP or MCTS Certification?
There are many important benefits of achieving your Microsoft MCITP or MCTS Certification, including becoming more skilled and competitive, and working smarter and more efficiently. Plus lots of free perks from Microsoft.
10 Benefits of Microsoft Certification (MCITP / MCTS / MCSE / MCSA)
Master Your Network
Harness the power of in-depth knowledge you need to get the most out of your network.
- 86 percent of hiring managers indicate IT certifications are a high or medium priority during the candidate evaluation process.*
- Eight in ten HR execs verify certifications among job candidates.*
- Ninety-one percent of hiring managers consider certification as part of their hiring criteria. (Microsoft, Microsoft Certification Program Satisfaction Study, April 2012)
- 64 percent of IT hiring managers rate certifications as having extremely high or high value in validating the skills and expertise of job candidates.*
*CompTIA, Employer Perceptions of IT Training and Certification, January 2011)
Microsoft Certifications = Competitive Advantage
Microsoft Certifications provide industry recognition of your knowledge and proficiency. This means a distinct competitive edge in RFPs, contracts and bids (for organization) and job search, promotion and salary raise
opportunities (for individual)
Increase Return on Investment (ROI)
A Microsoft Certified staff member is more confident and productive - providing better use of technology for your organization in the form of more secure and effective solutions, saving time and eliminating risk.
Improve Project Deployment
The skill level of a team is directly responsible for how an organization performs in several key IT functional areas. Seventy-five percent of managers believe that certifications are important to team performance.
Increased team performance and productivity
Sixty-three percent of hiring managers believe certified individuals are more productive than their non-certified counterparts are.
Strengthen IT Staff
As a recognized subject matter expert (SME), a thoroughly-trained employee can extol important product knowledge and techniques to other staff members, enhancing team cohesiveness and value. On average, 40 to 55% of top-performing teams have obtained Microsoft Certifications.
Improved customer satisfaction
66% of managers believe certifications improve the level of service and support offered to customers. A more thorough understand of the product translates into simpler solutions and clearer answers.
Increased employee retention
45% of employees strongly agree that when their employers pay for exams, it provides a strong incentive to stay in their jobs.
Microsoft Certification Member Benefits
- Logos and certificates to identify your MCITP - MCTS - MCSA - MCSE status
- Access to an exclusive Microsoft MCTS, MCITP, MCSE, MCSA Certification Member Website
- Exclusive discounts on Microsoft products and services
- Access to career-related tools
- Invitations to industry conferences, training sessions, and special events
|Lead Instructor James Carrion
- “James' grasp of the material is second to none and excels at explaining the subjects in a clear and real-world way that everyone can understand. The combination of facilities, equipment, instruction, curriculum, and value make MVS the obvious boot camp choice!”
- “...one of the best technical
training classes I have ever attended. If you can swing a place in one of their
Microsoft boot camps, I say go for it
I give it an enthusiastic two
Bill Peeples, Boot Camp Critic
- “Incredible! In 12 days I
accomplished what has been unattainable for the past 18 months... James,
without your command of the material, casual teaching style, and familiarity
with the exam format, success would not have been possible.”
Thomas Spector, MCSE, BAES
- “Excellent, excellent,
excellent... This was honestly the most enjoyable class I've taken in 20 years
in the industry.”
Randy Marion, MCSE, NCR
- “Mountain View Systems' Boot Camp
is THE place to go when you want to obtain serious Microsoft training. The
instruction methodology, and the instructors' knowledge are truly the best I
have ever experienced during my entire 36-year career.”
Herbert Fish, MCSE
- “James Carrion is the absolute
best instructor on the planet! His method of delivery, overall knowledge and
willingness to spend whatever time it takes to ensure the material is
understood by all is far and above anything I've ever experienced.”
Richard Doe, MCSE
- “I could never have passed all the
MCSE tests without James as my instructor. The whole boot camp was
really enjoyable and I met a lot of interesting people while I was
- “I realized within the first hour
of class that I was in the right place for learning and obtaining my MCSE for
the Windows 2003 Server product line. James is a professional and
extremely knowledgeable in his field.”
- “This was really an amazing
experience. James has complete knowledge of the subject
matter and is always available to answer questions, point us in the right
direction, or just lighten things up a bit when it got too
- “Folks, This Does Make Sense!
Mountain View Systems puts learning back into Boot Camps! The great room and
board, the univocal hands-on application, and the knowledgeable
instructors/staff made this certification process an incomparable