Exam 70-410: Implementing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
We are the first training provider to offer this unique, timely and essential 1-exam, 5-day Server 2012 training course to help you get started with Server 2012.
You will master all these critical subjects on Exam 70-410: Implementing and Configuring Windows Server 2012:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Introduction to Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing Active Directory Domain Services Objects
- Automating Active Directory Domain Services Administration
- Implementing Networking Services
- Implementing Local Storage
- Implementing File and Print Services
- Implementing Group Policy
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
Candidates for this exam are Information Technology (IT) Professionals who have Windows Server 2012 operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the Windows Server 2012 core infrastructure services.
This exam is part one, of a series of three exams, which validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure into an existing enterprise environment. This exam will validate the initial implementation and configuration of the Windows Server 2012 core services, such as Active Directory and the networking services. This exam along with the remaining two exams will collectively validate the skills and knowledge necessary for implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment.